1. My news of the day that an image from a recent wedding was published on one of my new favorite blogs, Moment Junkie. I was SO excited.
2. I have been completely sucking at One Frame a Day. Oy. I WILL try harder this week. Promise.
3. Kristin and Jed’s wedding will be up on the blog tomorrow. I’m looking forward to sharing it!!!!
4. The preschool dilemma has officially been solved. His almost-former preschool called yesterday and said they had a slot open up for Aidan. I am SO thrilled. We really loved that preschool, and I was a little leery about sending him somewhere new. He’s thrilled, too.
5. Just saw that Tom Hanks was quoted as saying there will definitely be a Toy Story 4. This girl is SO excited. Hope my son is as excited am I am. Hehe.
6. Found this on Pinterest last week. Must. Make. Soon. Darn you Nutella for making me love you!!!!!! In my next life, I’m going to start a blog dedicated completely to Nutella creations.
7. A photographer whose work I really admire recently got married. She published her own thoughts about being a bride on her blog, and I thought it was incredibly telling. I thought maybe some of you planning your wedding would benefit from her candor. Check it out here: http://emilyporterphoto.com/blog/things-i-learned-as-a-bride-the-photography/. Great post, Emily!
8. My little guy is on the verge of rolling over. I just know it will happen soon! He already can roll on his side…And he had his first real belly laugh this week, too. Oh, let me tell you how heavenly it is to have a tiny baby in the house again. There’s such a joy and excitement with every new milestone, and we all get to experience it together – even Aidan. He must be the proudest big brother in the world.
9. The other day I was thinking back to what a great sleeper Aidan was, well, until he hit 18 months and starting climbing out of his crib…I had it in my mind that he slept 12 hours straight pretty early…Well, then I went back to an old blog, and there I read how he was sleeping 3 or 4 hours straight. Liam is pretty much exactly on par with where his big brother was at the same age…And let me just say it’s ironic how quickly you forget all the negative things related to raising a child, but you remember all the good things! I suppose it has to be that way though, otherwise the world’s population would dwindle pretty darn quickly.
10. I’ve really missed shooting family sessions. They can be so much fun! Here’s a quick sneak peek from the fastest family shoot EVER. More to come later in the week.